Domestic investigations are necessary for protecting yourself, your family, and your home. When you can no longer trust your partner, hiring a private detective allows you to get proof their actions when you’re not around. All of our investigations are conducted with the utmost discretion. All evidence collected is admissible in a court of law. Our highly trained personal investigators have the experience necessary to conduct covert investigations including:
- Covert surveillance – Covert surveillance is the act of watching a person without being detected. It’s a difficult skill that takes years of practice to become an expert. Our expert staff is also trained in using state-of-the-art equipment for documenting their findings. This equipment is critical in proving the actions that have or have not happened. Utilizing special equipment also allows us to maintain a distance from the subject, helping to ensure that we will not be detected.
- Marital infidelity – We utilize covert surveillance to look for signs of embrace and unfaithfulness that can prove marital infidelity.
- Asset investigations – When you’re working on a prenuptial agreement, a divorce settlement, or alimony agreement, it’s necessary to know exactly what assets a person has. We get reliable, up to date asset information to inform your decisions.
- GPS tracking – As a personal investigator, we know how to track assets and people with Global Positioning Systems or GPS. This gives clear data on where a person, or an asset such as a car, is at a given time. We maintain the data to see how the person or asset moves over time.
- Protective order and Custody Agreement violations – Protective orders and custody agreements can vary, so we take each assignment on a case by case basis. This allows us to determine the best way to document and prove there has been a violation of the order.
- Cell phone/hard drive data retrieval – We have state of the art tools and training to retrieve data from cell phones and computer hard drives. This can give evidence to prove or disprove marital infidelity.
Pre-Marital investigations – Before getting married it’s critical to verify the intended spouse is who they say they are. This can be helpful in ensuring a marriage starts with having the full facts, and is also helpful in drafting prenuptial agreements.
- Driver’s License History – Obtaining accurate drivers license history is necessary when hiring household staff, such as a babysitter or nanny. A private detective is able to see if a person has a safe driving record before you get in the car.
- Court Record Retrieval – Court records are a great way to find out a persons full history with the law. This can show a someones history with deception and decision making. We are able to obtain full records by going straight to the court.
Our private investigations get you the answers to the questions you’re having. These are the kind of questions that no program, database or net detective can answer. They are, however, just a few of the questions answer everyday in our investigations. In a divorce, arbitration, hearing or mediation, these answers can make the difference.
- Do you know where your husband or wife is?
- Do you know where your child was taken by their non-custodial parent?
- Does your ex-spouse use alcohol or narcotics before they pick up your children for visitation. Are they using when they are driving your children in the car?
- Do you have more in common with your spouse’s ex than you think?
Coupled with our extensive experience, our private investigators are highly trained in the use of the latest, high tech, state of the art, covert surveillance systems. Our vast array of equipment ranges from video and still cameras, to miniature, undetectable, high definition hidden video cameras, alongside body-worn recorders. This allows us to get the evidence you need. We also utilize advanced systems such as infrared night vision equipment and powerful zoom lenses for documenting activity from great distances or under the cover of darkness. All services requested will always be performed in compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws.